Goal of training
Discovering the architecture of C-WDM and D-WDM network in order to mastered its conception and installation.
Whom is this training adressed to
To any person whose principal mission is linked to installation, exploitation or maintenance of this kind of telecom network.
At the end of the training you will have
- Acquired basic knowledge of how fibre optics are running and the associated measurement
- Learned the specific vocabulary
- Discovered the architecture and what a fibre optic C-WDM and D-WDM link is made of
- Discovered the technics used to discriminate the wavelength used
- Learned the mearurement technics for spectral analyse of C-WDM and D-WDM network.
- Learned the precautions to apply while creating such a network (choice and limitation linked to the fibre and optical cable)
- Learned the technical limitation of a C-WDM and D-WDM report.
No specific technical prerequisites are required for the trainee.
Duration of the training session
This program of a one day duration can be adapted in term of retained program, number of trainees, technic level wished at the end of the training.
Training sessions can be organized in ITOCHU France facilities in Paris or in the premises of the company requiring the training session in France or abroad (DOM-TOM, North African countries, Central Africa, West Africa...)
- OTDR and Optical Spectrum Analyser VIAVI (ex JDSU)
- Itochu customized paper training courses