Goal of training
Discover and masterize Otdr and photomerty measurement used to qualify and characterized fiber optic's performance deployed inside telecom infrastructure using this support.
Whom is this training adressed to
To any person whose principal mission is linked to checking fibre optic inside a deployment or maintenance of a telecom network using this technology.
At the end of the training you will have
- Acquired the basic knowledge of how fibre optic are operating and the associated measurement
- Learned the specific vocabulary
- Discovered the architecture and what a fibre optic link is composed of
- Learned the measurement technics of otdr and photometry on fibre optic
- Learned the precaution to implement while characterizing a fibre optic cable
- Learned how to achieve otdr and photometry measurement with real equipment and how to interpret otdr traces
- Learned the technical limits of each measurement
No specific technical prerequisites are required for the trainee.
Duration of the training session
This program of a one day duration can be adapted in term of retained program, number of trainees, technic level wished at the end of the training.
Training sessions can be organized in ITOCHU France facilities in Paris or in the premises of the company requiring the training session in France or abroad (DOM-TOM, North African countries, Central Africa, West Africa...)
- VIAVI (ex JDSU) Photometry and OTDR systems VIAVI
- Necessary Tools required Sticklers, Miller, Jonard...
- Splice protection boxes 3M, Nexans or Tyco
- Itochu customized paper training courses