The FID-30R includes an optical power meter and identify the light power presence in optical fibres, include three detecting functions: TONE, TRAFFIC, and ONU.
- Robust body design for the field
- Universal fiber clamp design applicable for many types of fibers
- 2.4" full color LCD touch screen with the backlight
- Trigger lock function for continuous fiber clamping
- Adjustable setting
- Connector head for power meter is interchangeable
- Firmware update via internet
The VIAVI FI-60 live fiber identifier
- Avoid network downtime and damage with repeatable SafeChekTM easy-pull trigger system.
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI head that is compatible with multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Have twice the tool at half the price! The FI-60 LFI easily converts to a full-function OPM that stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC via USB.
Live Fiber Identifier easily identifies the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber or disrupt network traffic. Also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM).