MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4126B singlemode module
Ideal for medium/long distance measurements
The OTDR of premises technicians for last mile
FTTx networks installation and maintenance
32dB @1650 Filtered
SmartOTDR PRO Installation, essential handheld fiber tester is an affordable, easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere
MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4146QUAD module
37/35dB @1310/1550 et 26/24dB @850/1300nm
MTS-2000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4146QUAD module
37/35dB @1310/1550 et 26/24dB @850/1300nm
All-in-one network installation and maintenance test tool; Transport, Fiber, and Wireless
The VIAVI OneAdvisor 800 is designed to simplify the evolving network test needs of service providers, datacenters, field technicians and contractors as they deploy, groom, and maintain a wide variety of wireline and wireless networks.
The modular design of OneAdvisor 800 allows network technicians to easily switch between a multitude of test scenarios including transmission protocol, fiber, or over the air RF signals.
MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4126A singlemode module
37/36dB @1310/1550nm - Option 40/38 dB @1310/1550nm (EXTRANGE option)
Ideal for medium distance measurements
MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4126C singlemode module
Ideal for long and very long distance measurements
MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4138FB65 singlemode module
MTS-4000 V2 optical reflectometer package with a 4138FC65 singlemode module
SmartOTDR PREMIUM Installation & Maintenance, essential handheld fiber tester is an affordable, easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere
Test Rapidly. Share Results Instantly
Optimeter takes less than one minute to certify fiber links and reduce the number of borderline installs and early install failure rates.
Light power level(s) and fiber link map are captured and saved automatically on test completion in a single test report organized by job number.
With the VIAVI Mobile Tech App, test reports can be wirelessly transferred to a smartphone or tablet and further enhanced with geolocation data, then automatically uploaded direct to VIAVI StrataSync Test Process Automation suite for KPI dashboarding and reporting.
Last Mile FTTx Test and Certification
The SmartOTDR is the lightweightest and most compact OTDR. It is able to speed and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
- Ensures fast and easy measurements
- One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level
- Manage data from anywhere in the network
- Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Light, ultra compact, hands-free design and an extended autonomy up to 20 hours
The SmartOTDR A is the cheapest OTDR on the market!
Modular multifunction fiber and network interface test platform performs the widest ranging fiber and network tests.
- Large 8 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen
- Offers maximum usability and minimum footprint with over than 100 applications in a compact, lightweight platform
- Accesses the cloud via Wi-Fi/3G/4G LTE and manages assets and data with Stratasync
- Large compatibility with more than 80 modules and field upgradable options
MTS-6000A offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality for multiple network layers.
Post-processing and reporting PC software to view, edit, analyze and generate accurate and updated documentation of field-acquired optical fiber test data.
- Improve productivity by reducing data post-processing time from hours to minutes
- Enables in-depth OTDR traces analysis with multiple traces management and automated bi-directional analysis
- Increase efficiency with batch processing/macro function performing automatically repetitive actions to a series of file
- Allow professional reports generation with graphical and table views and configurable format
Manage Your Optical Fiber Network More Effectively!
Smart Access Anywhere (SAA) allows secure, remote assistance for field techs directly on their instrument from a product or technical specialist in another location, including a central office or even another job site.
A solution that enables centralized support, on-demand test and live results analysis to support and coach technicians in the field – improving first time install/activation rates while reducing repeats and minimizing time-on-site.
Compact launch cable box for OTDR measurement.
- Small size
- Available in singlemode (G-625D & G-657)and multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
- Customized length from 200m to 2km
- Large choice of optical connectors (SC, ST, FC, LC, E2000 / PC ou APC)
Thanks to its small size, the compact launch cable boxes are easy to pack away in OTDR soft cases.
StrataSync is a hosted, cloud-based solution that provides asset, configuration, and test data management for VIAVI instruments and ensures all instruments have the latest software and options installed.
- No annual subscription with StrataSync Core
- Simplified instrument management - ensure instruments are up to date with latest firmware, licenses, and options
- Operational efficiencies - deploy test capabilities temporarily where needed
- Manage both direct and contractor workforce with a single platformEliminate data/results lost with direct instrument upload, no more results handover via ftp, email, or USB stick