The SmartOTDR is the lightweightest and most compact OTDR. It is able to speed and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
- Ensures fast and easy measurements
- One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level
- Manage data from anywhere in the network
- Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Light, ultra compact, hands-free design and an extended autonomy up to 20 hours
The SmartOTDR A is the cheapest OTDR on the market!
The SmartOTDR essential handheld fiber tester is an affordable, easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere. It integrates all the essential fiber test requirements into a single device with OTDR measurement, fiber end face analysis, optical loss testing and visual fault locator.
SLM Smart Link Mapper app simplify even more interpretation of OTDR results for technician s by converting OTDR trace into a cable link with concrete remark on the status of the link under test.
- Characterize point-to-point accessfiber networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH point to point networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot singlemode FTTA/DAS front haul
- Singlemode FTTX point to point, FTTA and access network
- Pulse width
- 5ns to 20µs
- Event dead zone
- Attenuation dead zone
- Measurement through splitter
- Measurement on In-service network
- Optical connectors
- Fixed SC or FC with PC or APC polishing
- Internal source option
- Internal optionnal optical power meter
Singlemode OTDR for access network
- Screen size
- 5" (12,5cm diameter) touchscreen
- Dimensions (L x H x P)
- 175 x 138 x 57mm
- USB2.0 / Mini USB2.0 / RJ45 (10/100/1000Mbit/s) / Bluetooth (option) / Wifi (option)