P5000i Fiber Microscope
Automated Fiber Inspection & Analysis Probe provides PASS/FAIL capability to PC, laptops, mobile devices and Viavi test solutions.
- Repeatable Pass/Fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork from the measurement process
- User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO™ software for analysis and reporting with PC/laptop
- Dual-Magnification switching allows easy toggling between low & high magnifications.in both live and analysis views
- Easily connect to most of Viavi Solutions test platform via USB without the need for any additional adapters or software
The P5000i makes it fast and easy to certify that every connection in your network is clear and optimized.
Distributor in France and in 20 African countries
Distributor of Fujikura splicers for over 25 years
Distributor partner of VIAVI for over 15 years
This intelligent fiber microscope removes the guesswork from fiber inspection and provides reliable and objective PASS/FAIL analysis of the fibers that connect customers to your network and to the best user experience possible. The P5000i fiber microscope also enables PASS/FAIL analysis using Viavi test solutions Platform like MTS-2000/4000/5800/6000A/8000v2, HST-3000, SMARTClassTM Fiber, Certifier40G, DSAM and CellAdvisor that users already rely on for essential network testing.
- Ensure physical layer performance by guaranteeing fiber connectivity meets industry standards
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- Standardize fiber inspection, analysis, and grading process throughout fiber network