FUJIKURA CT50 cleaver
The CT50 is the new high class cleaver offering high precision cut.
- Applicable up to 12-fiber cleaving
- Automatic cleaving blade rotation via wireless communication
- User replaceable fiber clamps and cleaving blade
- 60,000 fibers blade life(3 height x 16 positions)
- Wide lever opening angle allows easy fiber placement
- Single-action operation including fiber scrap collection
The CT50 offers enhanced drop impact resistance compared to other existing cleavers and allows workers to replace the cleaving blade, providing customers with a drastic reduction in handling time and maintenance costs. The CT50 changes the position of the cleaving blade automatically and in accordance with the condition of the cleaving state of optical fibers on a fusion splicer through wireless communication. In addition,the CT50 can complete cleaving works including scrap collection, with a single-step.
- Telecom & FTTx
- Optical components
- Sensing system
- Medical equipments
- Research and othersements de masse tant en fibre unitaire qu’avec des rubans de fibres optiques.
- Relevant fiber
- Single and ribbon fiber
- Number of cleaves
- Typical cleaving angle
- Automated scrap collector
- Automatic rotation of the blade