Variable optical attenuator module MAP
High-resolution, wide wavelength-range attenuator ideal for use in applications such as analog systems and high bit-rate digital systems.
- Ultra low insertion loss to minimize loss budget utilization
- High accuracy and high repeatability to reduce measurement uncertainty
- Fast transition speed to reduce testing time
- Flat spectral response to reduce wavelength dependent uncertainty in multi-wavelength applications (CWDM, DWDM)
- Low backreflection to reduce instabilities due to reflected light
- Optional built-in wavelength calibrated power meter reduces the uncertainty by reducing external connections
- High input power capability for EDFA testing and multi-wavelength applications
The Multiple Application Platform (MAP) Variable Optical Attenuator (mVOA-C1) is optimized for the industry-leading VIAVI MAP-300 platform.
The mVOA-C1 is a stepper motor and filter based attenuator that takes advantage of the latest available technologies to provide the highest performance optical power level control solution with the lowest optical impairments.