SmartClass Fiber MPOLx - MPO Optical Loss Test Sets
The Viavi Solutions SmartClass Fiber MPOLx is the industry’s first dedicated optical loss test set that can perform all the test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification using MPO fiber connectivity.
- Measures length
- Measures optical loss at multiple wavelengths
- Checks polarity for all 12 MPO fibers
- Provides native MPO testing directly on devices
- Delivers test results for all 12 MPO fibers in <6 seconds
- Provides native MPO end-face inspection and automated analysis for both trunk cables and bulkheads
- Dual wavelength optical light sources
- Encircled flux compliant
- 3.5” color touch screen interface on all MPOLx devices
- Generate certification report
The MPOLx provides a source and power meter that integrate essential MPO test capabilities together to ensure a fast and reliable workflow when testing and certifying network links with native MPO connectivity. It drives best test practices by integrating essential functions together with the MPOLx and help technicians finish jobs faster by optimizing their workflow.
With the MPOLx, field technicians can perform all the necessary test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification in a single solution:
- Measure MPO length
- Measure optical loss
- Check polarity
- Inspect fiber end faces
- Generate certification reports
The MPOLx gives technicians the ability to achieve a completely new level of productivity for MPO testing and certification. Like all our solutions for Tier 1 (Basic) fiber certification, identical local and remote units are provided to enable full visibility and control by performing tests from both the Light Source and Power Meter. All devices feature a 3.5” color touch screen and integrated inspection for both bulkhead and trunk connectors. The MPOLx allows a single technician to inspect MPO end faces and perform tests from either end of the connection, reducing walking back and forth between the two units.
The MPOLx ensures fast workflows by delivering comprehensive test results in less than 6 seconds for all 12 fibers of the MPO connector providing color coded pass/fail test results, test limit, fiber length, test wavelengths, loss values, margins, and polarity results for each MPO fiber.
- Fast and reliable test and certification workflow
- Full visibility and control at both the source and power meter
- Complete MPO end face inspection and analysis at both ends
- Integrates with FiberChekPRO