"All-in-one" handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors such as MPO.
- Integrated touchscreen
- Live fiber viewing
- Auto-center, Auto-focus, Auto-pan/scroll
- Built-in fiber end-face analysis
- Audible sounds for Pass/Fail results
- User-selectable acceptance profiles
- Stores results on device or export
- WiFi, and USB connection to a PC and mobile devices
- All-day battery life
- Built in acceptance criteria to industry standards (IEC-61300-3-35)
The "all-in-one" handheld solution for fiber inspection.
The FiberChek probe builds on Viavi's industry leading expertise in fiber inspection to deliver a single "all-in-one" handheld solution that every fiber technician can rely on for all of today's fiber inspection needs in a fully autonomous, handheld device. With built-in capabilities for image viewing, auto-focus, Pass/Fail analysis, storing/recalling results, the FiberChek probe completely automates inspection workflow to ensure fast and accurate performance. Whether used as on its own or connected (WiFi, Bluetooth, USB) to other devices, the FiberChek probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician.
- Inspecting fiber end faces – both patch cord and bulkhead
- Guaranteeing endface condition with certification reports
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting
- x200 & x400
- Auto focus
- USB, Bluetooth, Wifi
- PASS/FAIL reporting
- Bulkhead inspection
- 550 g
- Dimensions (L x H xP)
- 335 mm x 60 mm x 48 mm